Welcome to the Dentistry Service at Metropolitan Animal Specialty Hospital (MASH). We are dedicated and trained in treating pets with dental disease and craniomaxillofacial trauma. We strive to provide exceptional service and individualized care for your pet.
Our dentistry services include:
- Periodontal Disease- Offering Treatment Options beyond cleaning and extraction.
- Endodontic Disease- root canal treatment, vital pulp therapy.
- Prosthetic Crowns
- Involved Oral Surgery- difficult or risky extractions, tooth resorption etc.
- Treatment of Malocclusions, Orthodontics
- Oral medicine- Chronic Gingivostomatitis, Canine Chronic Ulcerative Stomatitis, Craniomandibular Osteopathy, Masticatory Muscle Myositis etc.
- Restoration of teeth
- Dental Implants
- Treatment of high anesthetic risk patients (with anesthesiologist)
Other Oral Surgery:
- Soft tissue surgery of the tongue
- salivary glands and miscellaneous oral problems
- Oral Oncologic Surgery and Reconstruction
Craniomaxillofacial Trauma Center
Full range of treatment modalities including:
- Interdental wiring and splint
- Interfragmentary wiring
- External fixation
- Maxillomandibular fixation
- Conservative Treatment
- Titanium mini and microplate, locking and non-locking
- Mandibular reconstruction following malunion, non-union and critical size defect injuries.